Kent and Surrey Marketing courses – apply now
Kent and Surrey Marketing courses – call for enrolment for 2017 September courses (enrol by 5 September 2017 – classes ) For distance learning enrol by 15 September, for the December exam board.
Do remember that’s your completed application received, to ensure we secure your place.
Kent and Surrey Marketing courses – call for enrolment for 2017 September courses (enrol by 25 August 2017) – study options available
If you plan to achieve promotion in 2017 or 2018, it’s time to progress your company and career. Which course is right for you? Find out more about Courses here.
For career or study advice email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daytime classes are held at weekends or lessons and resources online for distance learning. Not sure about how to study? Find out more here.
Marketing courses lead to great business results with work applied assessments improving performance and attainment. It could be you graduating in one year, with new promotion prospects or projects under your belt. Find more about studying means with testimonials.
What do CIM students think about the qualifications?
- 63% of students choose CIM or CAM courses to improve career prospects
- 94% of respondents would recommend studying for a CIM qualifcation to someone else
- 97% of students feel more confident about their marketing ability having completed their qualification
- 83% feel their CIM qualification has motivated them in their marketing careers
- UK employers accept CIM qualifications, as they are the only ones mapped to the Government Occupational Standards in Marketing. What this means in practice, is that the CIM qualifications are practical, relevant, focussed on adding value at work, contemporary and up to date.
Source: The Chartered Institute of Marketing Course Evaluation Survey
What kind of difference can a qualification make to you or for your company?
New skills you can put into action right away – bringing in better results, with more focus and less effort. Graduating with the status and knowledge you are professionally qualified.
What do you have to do to enrol?
We’ll need to have seen your CV, completed the online diagnostic (if you don’t have a prior marketing qualification or marketing degree) and the key part, please send in your completed application form. You can complete this online or we have a pdf form for completion.
We hope to be working with you very soon