Develop your career ambitions
When considering what marketing course might be right for you, it’s useful to consider your entry level:
- Marketing course (L3, L4)– for Marketing Assistants, Marketing Executives, Apprentice or first role
- Implementing the Marketing Mix (L4)– for Marketing Assistants, Marketing Executives with a non-marketing degree
- Marketing Strategy in Action (L6) – Marketing, Brand, Communications, Digital or Product Managers with a marketing degree
- Marketing Leadership (L7) – for aspiring leaders with management experience
- Digital Strategy (L6) – great to take your digital skills higher
Specialist courses for individuals, small and medium enterprises (SME) and organisations:
- Branding for start-ups – for entrepreneurs, volunteer, charity fundraisers
- Creativity for marketing – for those working within marketing agencies or working for clients who purchase creative marketing services
- Marketing expertise Courses for Personal Assistants, Executive Assistants, Virtual Assistants
Do you know what is the best level for you?
If you have an existing marketing qualification you can fast-track your application by letting us know. Alternatively, if you are returning to studying or not sure what level is right for you, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us
How do you want to study?
All courses can be studied as
- Distance learning – online or
- Blended learning study options with class sessions held at:
Maidstone-Sevenoaks, Kent held at the Holiday Inn, Wrotham Heath – TN15 7RS
Ashford, Kent, held at the Ashford International Kent, TN24 8UZ
Guildford, Surrey, held at the Holiday Inn, Guildford, Surrey GU2 7XZ
Find out more about locations here
If you are not sure what study method is best for you, find out more about options here.
What is the benefit of a marketing course to you?
- Gain the marketing skills you need to maximise on opportunities for your organisation.
- Achieve portable skills that move with you as you progress your career
- Gain contemporary expertise in key marketing skill areas which have grown through digital, business practice and analytics and which fit with the professional marketing standards
- Gain a greater understanding of best practice in marketing and professional expertise to help you with career progression.
- The marketing skills are applicable to all businesses and organisations in all sectors, enabling you to understand and implement marketing plans relevant to your employer’s customers and stakeholders.
Marketing courses are an ideal way to show career commitment. They will stretch and challenge you, but the rewards are worth it to advance your career.
Find out how other candidates progressed on the course, with testimonials here.