Developing career ambitions
When considering what marketing course might be appropriate for candidates, it’s useful to consider entry level. For example:
- Marketing course (L3, L4)– for Marketing Assistants, Marketing Executives, Apprentice or first role
- Implementing the Marketing Mix (L4)– for Marketing Assistants, Marketing Executives with a non-marketing degree
- Marketing Strategy in Action (L6) – Marketing, Brand, Communications, Digital or Product Managers with a marketing degree
- Marketing Leadership (L7) – for aspiring leaders with management experience
- Digital Strategy (L6) – great to take your digital skills higher
Specialist courses for individuals, small and medium enterprises (SME) and organisations:
- Branding for start-ups – for entrepreneurs, volunteer, charity fundraisers
- Creativity for marketing – for those working within marketing agencies or working for clients who purchase creative marketing services
- Marketing expertise Courses for Personal Assistants, Executive Assistants, Virtual Assistants
Do you know what is the best level?
Entry levels are helpful to assess existing marketing qualifications, what level is appropriate or if there is a need to return to study. We can help identify course levels to assist, get in touch at email@example.com or contact us
Course options include:
- Distance learning – online / virtual or
- Blended learning study options with class sessions held at:
For insight on study methods, find out more about options here.
Marketing course benefits
- Gain the marketing skills to maximise opportunities for your organisation.
- Achieve portable skills that move with an individuals role, career or organisation
- Gain contemporary expertise in key marketing skill areas which have grown through digital, business practice and analytics and which fit with the professional marketing standards
- Gain a greater understanding of best practice in marketing and professional expertise to help you with career progression.
- The marketing skills are applicable to all businesses and organisations in all sectors, enabling you to understand and implement marketing plans relevant to your employer’s customers and stakeholders.
Marketing courses are an ideal way to show career commitment. Courses can be designed to stretch and challenge and provide reward through career advancement.
Find out more with testimonials on courses we have developed