What is the best way for you to study marketing courses?
Goldcrest Academy take each and every candidate on merit. We like to get to know you and your study needs, so we can recommend the best route for you. We offer study methods which allow you flexibility in how and when you study
Studying a marketing course is a journey of personal growth. There will be ups and downs as life is a balancing act of work/life/study and we aim to help you through. You are seeking to learn more and gain career progression.
How to apply for a course with Goldcrest Academy?
When we discuss your course options, we will ask for a CV and offer the option of the online diagnostic test (see FAQs). It’s not compulsory but it is great for you to know you are coming in at the right level. We will chat with you about your CV. The aim is to gain a whole picture of you and your study aims and work priorities. Our focus is on your attainment so we don’t make arbitrary decisions. Testimonials from past students give you insight on how things work. From our discussions/interactions with you, we can advise on the best study method for you.
Things that are useful to know
Depending on your course level and study method, you will be spending approximately 6-8 (L3, L4) or 8-10 hours (L6, L7) hours a week studying.
We recommend ‘smart studying’ so that you apportion time across the week as you complete work projects for example. If you have a busy week or go away on holiday or attend events, you can plan your time to allow catchup. The goal is to get a good work/life/study balance.
Whether you go for face to face courses (blended/intensive) or distance/virtual learning (online), our focus for you is:
- To put you in control of your studies, with a clear course structure that blends flexibility, simplicity and focus at its core.
- Builds in opportunities for you to check your progress
- Replicates the real world ie you do have to do the work, plan your time, use a mix of resources and write reports/presentations.
- Enables application to your current role, so you can use the skills right away
- Offers a strong record of achievement and course completion
- Courses are designed by commercial practitioners who have experience and topical knowledge.
- Builds your skills at work, boosts your CV and career aspirations
- Helps you to manage your study time
- Helping you at work, with career focus and proposing new ideas
- Maximises your personal progression, performance and productivity at work.
Above all, we take a genuine interest in you and your career.
So which study method is best for you?
Blended learning ie classes
Our approach to blended learning provides face to face sessions, with individual feedback between course days. We aim to time and schedule class days with care, to enable you to complete work, be focussed and have a clear understanding on what you need to do next. The number of sessions may vary as it depends on the number of credits, assessment method and challenge of the unit. We will let you know the dates once you have secured funding and are beginning the enrolment process.
The online course is available 24×7, you need to be:
- submit work regularly for feedback (lesson activities)
- work hard, read around, complete tasks
- you are working on a stimulating and challenging course to improve your career prospects, so please be aware there is work to do.
In return you will have flexibility on how and when you study. You can login and access materials from home, work or away.
This is a flexible way to study, so we design the course to add value for you with practice activities, case studies and useful additional resources to explore. The quality of your learning depends on you reading around the subject.
In summary, what do the course fees include?
Our fees are inclusive, so blended class sessions include course days (face to face), lunch, coffee, course materials, tutor support and feedback, course workbook per module. Distance or online learning include the same elements, but they do not include face to face classes.
(c) Goldcrest Academy 2018