Courses in Surrey | Open Evening 5 December 2017 | Guildford Surrey
You are invited …..
Come along on 5 December 2017 for an informal chat about Marketing courses available in Guildford and Surrey.
One to one appointments are available, to discuss your career aims and course options. Booking is essential.
Find out more about study options for Marketing courses in Surrey, including information on class and distance learning options too.
The session will help you plan your career options for 2018 and will focus on:
- Introduct to Marketing (L3) for your first marketing role, Marketing Assistants.
- Certificate in Marketing (L4) for Marketing Executives and those looking to progress further in this role
- Diploma in Marketing (L6) for those looking to move into Marketing Manager roles or strategic positions.
- Marketing Leadership (L7) – for those moving into or aspiring to move into leadership roles
The 1:1 session will help you plan your career options for 2018 and improve marketing performance in challenging and exciting times.
Holiday Inn, Guildford
Surrey GU2 7XZ
Please input your car registration at Reception for Parkingeye.
Please book your one to one advice session by calling 01483 600 014 or email email@example.com
Please note: closing date for applications 15 December 2017 (classes).
Start dates for distance learning available in December, January, April, July and September.
How do CIM marketing qualifications in Surrey help you?
- Assignments are all work applied, allowing you to put news skills to work right away
- Bring in innovation, leveraging what is best and adding in new ideas too
- Focus on commercial or not-for-profit goals, helping you reach your targets
- Assist productivity, boosting results and projects
- Focussed on bringing out the best in you, for your company and career
How do Goldcrest Academy help you?
We’ve been able to help students achieve some excellent results. Our focus is to help you to progress your career. We know that studying is a personal journey and so we create courses to help you manage the work/life balance. The aim is simplicity and flexibility.
Not able to make it?
Then send us an email and we can book a telephone appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t miss the opportunity to plan your career development for 2018