Helping your team develop
With spring and the better weather, now can be a good time to focus on innovation for 2021/22.
Would an innovation toolkit help your marketing and customer team?
Can we help them fast-track and close skill gaps?
Here’s five reasons why innovation can be helpful now:
- Consolidate – 2020 and 2021 have all been about disruption, now is a great time to consolidate ideas.
- Teamwork – Employees have been amazing through the pandemic and changing work patterns. Now is a good time to bank that innovation, identifying what needs improvement and where to focus growth.
- Automation – Customers’ adoption of digital has accelerated, but they like the human touch too. How do you decide where to include it and where to automate?
- Integration – Digital transformation is a big step, it can be longer and harder than first thought. The process can be made easier with prior development. What needs a key focus now?
- Streamline – Innovation can be messy but with a clear focus and structure, the process can be streamlined.
To help you, we’ve developed a new online course that is designed to be flexible so your team can self-pace to fit their schedule. It’s goal is to provide a practical toolkit for innovation across the marketing mix (product, price, place, promotion, people, process, physical evidence). It’s helpful for employees to develop or refresh skills.
The course starts on 5 May 2021 and is exclusively available from Goldcrest Academy
Find out more at Goldcrest Academy | Innovation and the marketing mix.