Marketing courses in Kent | Open Evening 28 November 2017 | Ashford, Kent | Goldcrest Academy
You are invited …..
Come along on 28 November 2017 for an informal chat about marketing courses available in Ashford and Kent.
One to one appointments are available, to discuss your career aims and course options. Booking is essential.
Find out more about class and distance learning options for marketing courses in Kent:
- Certificate in Marketing (L3) – for your first marketing role, Marketing Assistants.
- Certificate in Marketing (L4) – for Marketing Executives and those looking to progress further in this role
- Diploma in Marketing (L6) – for those looking to move into Marketing Manager roles or strategic positions.
- Marketing Leadership (L7) – for those moving into or aspiring to move into leadership roles
The 1:1 session will help you plan your career options for 2018 and improve marketing performance in challenging and exciting times.
The Ashford International Hotel
Simone Weil Avenue
Kent TN24 8UX
There is free parking right outside.
Please book your one to one advice session by calling 01580 236 556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: closing date for applications is 15 December 2017 (classes).
Distance learning has start dates in December, January, April, July and September.
How do marketing courses in Kent help you?
- Assignments are all work applied, allowing you to put news skills to work right away
- Bring in innovation, leveraging what is best and adding in new ideas too
- Focus on commercial or not-for-profit goals, helping you reach your targets
- Assist productivity, boosting results and projects
- Focussed on bringing out the best in you, for your company and career
How do Goldcrest Academy help you?
Our focus is to help you progress your career and company. We know that studying is a personal journey and so we create courses to help you manage the work/life balance. The aim being simplicity and flexibility. We’ve been able to help students achieve some excellent results.
Not able to make it?
Then send us an email and we can book a telephone appointment, email email@example.com
Do remember, it’s the right time to plan your career development for 2018.