CIM Surrey | CIM Kent | CIM marketing qualifications | Scholarship opportunity | Goldcrest Academy |
CIM marketing qualification scholarship opportunity with Goldcrest Academy
We have two scholarships at CIM Foundation Certificate in Marketing (L3) or CIM Certificate in Marketing (L4) available for 2018 in both Kent and Surrey, to celebrate student results. If you are looking to move into marketing or progress your current role, then a scholarship could help you progress your career.
Who is the CIM Foundation and CIM Certificate for?
CIM Foundation Certificate in Marketing (L3) – for Marketing Assistants, Marketing Executives, Apprentice or first role
CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing (L4) – for Marketing Assistants, Marketing Executives with a non-marketing degree
For course information and factsheets on study options and fees, please click on the course link above.
How to apply?
- Please write 500 words, one side A4, about a key business issue facing your employer organisation’s sector. This can be any business and work related topic of your choice. If you are not currently working or not working in marketing, simply select a key issue that faces a sector of your choice.
- Please gain a recommendation, from a current CIM member, in no more than 100 words to endorse your scholarship application.
- Please send in your application by post or email, for details go to the contact us page. Only postal or email applications will be accepted.
- As is usual with scholarship applications, no discussion can be entered into, this is to be fair and equitable to all applicants.
- Scholarships, fee remission, are available for students to study with Goldcrest Academy in Kent and Surrey. The scholarship is towards tuition fees for blended or class study routes. They are not transferable and may not be exchanged for monetary value.
- Please ensure you submit your application by the closing date of 18 December 2017.
- Only one application per person and per company.
- Steps one to eight above set out the application process for scholarships. Scholarship applications sit within Goldcrest Academy’s standard terms and conditions which may be subject to change.
When will I hear back?
Applications will be reviewed and results communicated by post or email 28 December 2017 to the candidate, depending on how they applied. For postal information this will be subject to Royal Mail delivery.
The closing date for applications is 18 December 2017.