CIM qualifications – fulfil your career ambitions
We provide the full suite of CIM qualifications, including:
- CIM Foundation Certificate in Marketing (L3)
- CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing (L4)
- CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing (L6)
- CIM Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing (L7)
- CIM Marketing Leadership Programme 2017
- CIM Digital Diploma in Marketing (L6) – new for 2018
For further information on the course, including fact-sheet summary, prices, dates, click on the course options above.
Do you know what is the best CIM level for you?
If you have an existing CIM qualification you can fast-track your application with access to the course summary you need. Alternatively, if you are returning to studying or not sure what level is right for you, you can take a free, online diagnostic test. Find out more about the online diagnostic test or have a chat with us about it.
How do you want to study?
All CIM courses can be studied as
- Blended learning study options with class sessions held at:
Maidstone-Sevenoaks, Kent held at the Holiday Inn, Wrotham Heath – TN15 7RS
Ashford, Kent, held at the Ashford International Kent, TN24 8UZ
Guildford, Surrey, held at the Holiday Inn, Guildford, Surrey GU2 7XZ
Find out more about locations here
2. Distance learning – online with tutor support, inclusive resource, including textbooks
If you are not sure what study method is best for you, find out more about options here.
When do you want to study?
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) have three exam boards each year, December, April and July. All courses work to these timings, so you need to allow about 3-4 months per unit.
Most courses (three units) can be completed in nine months, across available exam boards. Contact us to chat through when is the best time to study for you.
What is the benefit of a CIM qualification to you?
- Gain the marketing skills you need to maximise on opportunities for your organisation.
- Achieve an internationally recognised and portable qualification with the option to progress on to the next level
- Gain contemporary expertise in key marketing skill areas which have grown through digital, business practice and analytics and which fit with the professional marketing standards
- Gain a greater understanding of best practice in marketing and to gain a professional marketing qualification to help you with career progression.
- The marketing skills are applicable to all businesses and organisations in all sectors, enabling you to understand and implement marketing plans relevant to your employer’s customers and stakeholders.
CIM qualifications are an ideal way to show career commitment. They will stretch and challenge you, but the rewards are worth it to advance your career.
Find out how other CIM candidates progressed on the course, with testimonials here.