CAM qualifications – communications and digital marketing
New for 2018 – the CIM Digital Diploma in Marketing (L6) – ideal for digital marketers looking to move into management. Find out more here. CIM digital qualifications (unit awards) available at L3 – CIM Foundation Certificate – Digital Essentials and L4 – CIM Certificate – Digital Marketing. Find out more here CIM Foundation Certificate and CIM Certificate in Marketing.
CAM News and update
Please note that the CAM syllabus completes in July 2018.
Please note that the CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing and CAM Diploma in Marketing Communications are no longer open for bookings to new candidates as the qualification ends in July 2018. Existing students should contact Goldcrest Academy at email@example.com as we are working with you on course completion.
There are three CAM qualifications including:
- CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing
- CAM Diploma in Marketing Communications
- CAM Unit – Integrating Digital Media and Branding
CAM qualifications offer a flexible way to study communications and digital marketing. You can choose to specialise or focus on areas to improve your knowledge and understanding. Customers today choose communications channels that suit their purpose, time and location and the CAM courses help you understand customer journeys. You will gain insight on campaign planning, digital channels, including social media, along with insights from analytics and online research.
At the core of each course is the Marketing and Consumer Behaviour unit, you can then choose a mix of units to gain the qualification that you want to specialise in. This means you can top-up with other units as the need arises or you can simply study a single unit. Exemption available – if you have a Marketing Degree or existing CIM qualification, you may be eligible for an exemption to the MCB unit. We will need to see the number of credits, degree transcript and Certificate, but this could save you some fees. Contact us to find out more on your CAM course or single unit options.
Who is CAM for?
CAM qualifications are ideal for those who may be working at a senior level and want to gain insight on digital marketing deployment. Alternatively CAM courses work well for those working in supporting marketing roles, usually in the marketing function and currently working as marketing assistants, co-ordinators or executives. This course is appropriate for those working as a Marketing Executive or Manager within a small or medium enterprise (SME), without formal marketing qualifications. It is also suitable for those moving into marketing roles from other backgrounds or for those whom would like more specialist experience. The CAM initials stand for the Communications, Advertising and Marketing Foundation.
What are the benefits to you?
- Gain the marketing skills you need at a practical / hands-on level to maximise on opportunities for your organisation.
- Achieve an internationally recognised transferable qualification with the option to move onto the CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing (L6).
- Gain contemporary expertise in key marketing skill areas which have grown through digital, business practice and analytics and which fit with the professional marketing standards 2014.
- Gain a greater understanding of best practice in marketing and to gain a professional marketing qualification to help you with career progression.
- The marketing skills are applicable to all business and organisational sectors, enabling you to understand and implement marketing plans relevant to your organisation’s customers and stakeholders.
CAM qualifications lead from the customer perspective, helping you consider the implications of how they navigate purchases and how they converse with organisations. The aim is that digital activity supports and enhances customer engagement. The courses also help you to consider how traditional communication and digital channels inter-relate to create an integrated customer experience.
The CAM qualifications are an ideal way to grow your role and enhance your CV. They take forward contemporary practice, develop your creativity and commercial focus to help advance your company and career. Find out how other CAM and CIM candidates progressed on the courses here.