CIM Kent Marketing courses - apply now
29 April 2013
CIM Kent Marketing courses - enrolling now - apply now for May or September 2013 entry
CAM Kent Marketing courses - enrolling now - apply now for May or September 2013 entry
If you plan to achieve promotion in 2013, it's time to progress your company and career.
Call now for career or study advice on classes or distance learning on 0870 44 63 411 or email: email@example.com
In recent assessments, CIM Kent students with Goldcrest Academy achieved excellent results:
- Certificate - 100% pass rate,
- Diploma – 90% pass rate
- CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing - 100% pass rate
- Postgraduate Diploma - 100% pass rate
Qualifications lead to great business results with work applied assignments improving performance and attainment.
Congratulations to KEIBA client 2012 winners Holiday Extras and GML Group and in 2011, Reeves and Sleeping Giant Media.
It could be you graduating in one year, with new promotion prospects or projects under your belt.
What kind of difference can a qualification make to you or for your company?
New skills you can put into action right away - bringing in better results, with more focus and less effort.
Graduating with the status and knowledge you are professionally qualified.
Investing in a course that earns back that investment, time after time.
For more information on CIM and CAM courses please follow the links below:
CIM course summaries:
CIM course application form:
CAM course summaries:
CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing click here - enrolling now for September 2013 (enrol by 5 August)
CAM Diploma in Marketing Communications - next module is Direct Marketing & Sales Promotion and Advertising
CAM Diploma in Managing Digital Media - new study option
CAM course application form:
All students who successfully complete a CAM qualification are now entitled to use the designatory letters after their name:
Diploma in Digital Marketing - DipCAM (DigitalM) or
Diploma in Managing Digital Media - DipCAM (DigitalM) or
Diploma in Marketing Communications - DipCAM (MComms)
In a short time, you can travel a long way, faster and more focussed.
To find out more about our students achievements, visit testimonials.
Study centres available in Ashford and Maidstone, close to motorways, railways and free parking.
- 63% of students choose CIM or CAM courses to improve career prospects
- 94% of respondents would recommend studying for a CIM qualifcation to someone else
- 97% of students feel more confident about their marketing ability having completed their qualification
- 83% feel their CIM qualification has motivated them in their marketing careers
- Over 95% of UK employers accept CIM qualifications, as they are the only ones mapped to the new Governmnet Occupational Standards in Marketing. What this means in practice, is that the CIM qualifications are practical, relevant, focussed on adding value at work, contemporary and up to date.
If you would like to join us, you will find that courses are flexible and help you achieve career progression and enhanced performance for your organisation. Email us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or register to become a member, it's free.
© Goldcrest Academy Limited 2013. All rights reserved.